You got a lot of products to keep it in good condition:
- Micro cartridge element (filter): Good to use 3 to 6 months.
- Water hardness control kit.
- Cleaner (especially for suncream marks).
- BROMINE Sanitiser 1Kg (slow dissolving tablets for the desinfection).
- pH Reducer (to reduce pH when it is greater than 7.6 granular compound).
- Algaecide (to prevent alga growth in the water).
Piece of advice:
To get better results: use a good cleaner and/or a wax polish, sometimes don't hesitate to desinfect all the pipes circuit with bleach.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING THE POOLTESTER "Chlorine -pH"
2. Fill all three compartments to the top with the swimming pool water to be analysed. This is conveniently done by scooping up the water from a few inches below the surface.
3. Add one PHENOL RED tablet to the left hand compartment by tearing open the foil strip (see picture 2) without touching the tablets with your fingers.
4. Add one DPD No 1 tablet to the right hand compartment by tearing open the foil strip without touching the tablet with your fingers.
5. Replace the lid of the POOLTESTER with the arrows pointing towards to printed front.
6. The tablets will quickly disintegrate. Invert the POOLTESTER several times to mix the contents thoroughly.
7. Take the readings by holding the POOLTESTER towards natural daylight.
8. The value on the left is the pH value.9. The value on the right is the concentration of free Chlorine (mg/l).
(The value on the right is the concentration of free Bromine pH)
- Touching the tablets with your fingers can lead to inaccurate results.
- The colour matching must be carried out immediately after the tablets have dissolved in the water sample.
- After each measurement the POOLTESTER and lid should be thoroughly rinsed out to prevent errors by cross contamination.
- Levels of Chlorine above 10 mg/l can cause bleaching of the DPD colour.
- (Levels of Bromine above 20 mg/l can cause bleaching of the DPD colour).
- pH values below 6.8 also produce a yellow colouration so a reading of 6.8 may be incorrect
pH values above 8.2 also produce a red colouration so a reading of 8.2 may be incorrect.
The reagent tablets are only to be used for chemical analysis. They must not be used for any other purpose. Keep out of reach of children.