Her exterior is styled by the Sir Oliver Lang team who are also responsible for the entire engineering package.
She was intended for the King of Egypt. El Horriya was extended in 1872 and again in 1905. Nowadays she is berthed in Alexandria and is listed as a training ship by the Egyptian Navy.
|Shipyard||:||SAMUDA BROS (London)|
|Length over all||:||145 m|
|Cruising speed||:||14 kts|
|Owner||:||State of Egypt|